EO Updates & Trainings!, IRS
1. Update to Form 1023-EZ instructions
If you downloaded the Instructions for Form 1023-EZ before August 4, 2014 please take note of the following change:
- The IRS has updated the instructions for Part I, line 8 to allow officers, directors, and/or trustees to use the organization’s mailing address rather than their personal mailing address.
2. Register for EO workshops
Register for our upcoming workshops for small and medium-sized 501(c)(3) organizations on:
- Dec. 9 – Austin, TX
Hosted by Austin Community College
3. IRS presentations on exempt organization topics posted
IRS Exempt Organizations regularly presents phone forums/webinars on important topics affecting the tax-exempt community. If you missed any of these informative presentations, please review the recorded programs on this page.
Recent presentation topics include:
- UBI and Exempt Organizations
- Form 990-N and Form 990-EZ Filing Tips
- IRC 501(c)(6) Organizations
- Form 990 Filing Tips