Looking for a great webinar?
Two are coming up.
October 23 – Register for IRS Phone Forum: Helping 501(c)(3) organizations with charitable contributions (a primer)
- Examples of qualified and nonqualified organizations
- Charitable donations allowed by IRS
- Acceptable non-cash contributions
- Rules involving vehicle donations
- Required written acknowledgement for donation
- When significant intervening use applies
- Donors’ recordkeeping responsibilities
- A brief summary on disaster relief
October 28 – Free Nonprofit 911 Webinar
3 Strategies for Using Stories in Year-End Campaigns
Storytelling is the best way to emotionally connect with donors to engage their heads, hearts, and wallets. Join Vanessa Chase, founder of The Storytelling Nonprofit, for our next webinar and learn the 3 best strategies for storytelling during the year-end season. Webinar starts at 1 pm EDT on Tuesday, October 28.