Last Day to Register for Cygnus Applied Research, Inc.’s Burk Donor Survey 2017
Don’t miss this opportunity! Today is the last day to register.
If you knew what your donors were thinking, you’d be making much more money.
Donors are managing their philanthropy more strategically, but fundraisers can still inspire them to stay loyal and give generously –if they take donors’ changing needs and preferences into account.
Join the Burk Donor Survey Partner Group and find out what will unleash philanthropy at a new level in 2017. Learn from thousands of active American donors:
- what will inspire them to adopt new causes at a time when they appear to be consolidating their philanthropy among fewer nonprofits;
- what is motivating the migration to Donor-Advised Funds and how can not-for-profits position themselves for substantial grants;
- how to grow your Sustaining Gifts program
- what to expect from donors this year as they shift giving priorities in order to address political and global concerns.
The Burk Donor Survey is made possible by the kind assistance of over one hundred nonprofits who ask their donors to complete an anonymous online survey. Partners never have to share any information about their donors, including email addresses. In return, our partners receive:
- FREE: the full Burk Donor Survey report, containing all statistical findings and practical recommendations for raising more money immediately.
- FREE: an exclusive interactive webinar for partners to discuss the findings directly with me.
Partner registration is open until Wednesday, February 15, 2017. For more information about our research themes for the 2017 edition of The Burk Donor Survey and how you can become a partner, please visit http://cygresearch.com/burk-donor-survey-2017/ or contact the Director of Customer Relations, Theresa Horak, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 905-546-5335.