From Audit to Redesign: The Complete Nonprofit Website Toolkit Webinar – $215
October 19, 2017 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Thursdays between October 19 – November 16, 1:00 to 2:30pm Eastern
Over five sessions Idealware will help you think through how to develop a more useful and engaging website. They’ll walk you through website basics, how to lead a redesign project, best practices for accessibility, mobile optimization, content management systems, technical details, and online branding. They’ll also talk about how website content works alongside email, direct mail, and social media efforts to create an organization’s communications mix.
During this course you’ll:
- Audit your site against a core set of questions.
- Define goals for how your website will serve your audience.
- Learn best practices for designing an accessible, usable, and polished website.
- Think through your content strategy and approach to your site’s design.
- Dig into website analytics and how you can use metrics to optimize the user experience for your site visitors.
- Review the technical side of developing and managing your website.
- Synthesize your research, ideas, and strategies into a vision that you can share across your organization. Create an action plan and prioritize the steps you will need to take.
Click here to learn more about this course or to register.