12th Annual Governance of Nonprofit Organizations Course
- Preparing a Policies, Practices, & Procedures Manual for Your Organization
- Lobbying, Political Campaigns, and Candidate Related Campaign Activity
- TABC Issues
- Gift Acceptance Policies: Should “Yes” Always Mean “Yes”?
- What You Need to Know about Document Retention and Discovery
- Employment Law – Do’s and Dont’s of Hiring and Firing
- Using Social Media to Raise Funds and Make Grants
- Coffee & Pastries included each morning │ lunch both days
- Complimentary self-parking
- Course materials provided as a PDF download and a printed notebook (or receive the PDF download only at a discount!)
MCLE Credits are available.
Click here to see the full line of topics for discussion, how to register, and where to stay!